Every THB 20 you spend earns you 1 Vplus point (except for Alcohol and promotional items).
You can redeem your points for either a discount off your next purchase or you can also convert them to Thai Airways Royal Orchid Plus Air Miles – Villa Market is the only supermarket in Thailand which offers this member benefit.
As always, if you have any questions then please email us.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Convert to Cash Discount (eg. 500 points = THB 100 discount)
- Convert to Thai Airways Royal Orchid Plus air miles (eg. 4 x Vplus Points = 1 ROP Air Mile)
- This card can be used as VPlus Rewards Points’ accumulation card and used to collect reward points when spending at any branch of Villa Market. Please present this VPlus Card when making payment.
- Each reward point is presented to the cardholder for every 20 Baht spent at Villa Market (minimum purchase of 100 baht per bill).
- Any more points earned from current spending will be calculated on the date of purchase and activated within the next two days.
- Note that some items are excluded from earning Vplus points including alcoholic beverages and promotional items.
- Member can redeem VPlus Rewards Points with a value corresponding to a discount of Bht 100 for each 500 VPlus Rewards Points. Used reward points will automatically be deducted from your point balance.
- Vplus Card cannot be used in conjunction with other discount cards.
- Any termination of card membership will also result in a disclaimer of points accumulated.
- In case of a card loss, a fee of 50 Baht per card applies for issuing a new card.
- Please contact Customer Service Counter at any branch of Villa Marker to make a new card.
- Accumulated reward point in the lost card will be shown the day after a new card is issued.